Liveo Blis|Form MP
Liveo’s Blis I Form MP is the new polypropylene (PP) alternative for pharmaceutical blister packs with low to medium barrier requirements. The Blis|Form MP film formulation has been developed to achieve optimum machinability and reliable lay-flat blistering.
Blis|Form MP allows to have a halogen free formulation, while maintaining transparency and efficiency on the lines, the low density of PP gives a higher yield, reducing plastic consumption. In addition, in combination with Blis|Lid MP, a mono PP blister can be obtained, aiming at being recyclable in RIC 5.
Medium barrier PP films
- Runs on standard PVC blister lines
- Vinyl and halogen free blister film solution with medium WVTR barrier
- Südpack PP Ecoterm Pharma grade designed for pharmaceutical blisters
- Low density material resulting in higher yield and reduced plastic usage
- Ready for RIC5 recycling
- Ideal product to combine with our PP lidding products “Blis|Lid MP” for a mono-material blister solution