MediForm MG is a co-extruded PETG-film from Liveo Research that was created especially to meet the demands of specialized thermoformers for medical devices. Even for deep cavities and angles, MediForm MG is simple to process without stress cracking. It offers exceptional impact resistance and is compatible with the majority of sterilizing processes. Medical device clamshells, blisters and trays made of Mediform MG films show high levels of transparency and give significant edge in the medical setting. The three-layer, glycol-modified PET is entirely recyclable and requires little energy to thermoform.
Manufacturers and packagers are reassured by Liveo Research’s continuous quality, prompt delivery, and technical assistance that their crucial healthcare items are well protected in a safe package created using dependable Liveo Research MediForm film.
Extruded PETG films
- For simple processing, even very deep cavities
- For primary and secondary packaging
- Sterilizable with EtO, γ-Rays, e-Beam, Plasma
- Available in different resin qualities
- Excellent impact resistance
- Seals against itself, Tyvek®, or any other common top web